Welcome to my elementary speech room!
- My desk and file drawer
- Clipboards on wall are great for quick access: mileage, schedule, student behavior data (school-wide)
- Low file cabinet for "friendship files" with some of my social skills students
- Wall-hanging quick-grab forms (IEP forms, SAT forms, etc!)
- Double-sided bookshelf--AR books
- Temporary walls are perfect for yarn trees!
|Quick Grab files are great for SAT papers!|
- Quick-grab forms on the wall
- Double-sided bookshelf holds many materials!
- Storage on the left!
- Crescent therapy table for small groups
- Speech room expectations on the tall cabinet (listening ears, focused eyes, hands on work, no blurting)
- Lucky to have 2 whiteboards!
- Task "board" velcroed on the edge of my table
- Cards within arm's reach on the wall
- Easy access to school supplies in the purple bin
I've enjoyed exploring the speechie blog responses to Jenna's "Anatomy of a Speech Room," like the one at Live Speak Love (http://livespeaklove.com/2012/02/24/come-on-in/)!